COVID - 19 And Cancellations Of Transfers
Emperor Chauffeur Services will not issue refunds for any cancellations whether its made directly from management or clients. We at Emperor Chauffeur are also going through tough times during the global pandemic as we have lost 80% of our transfers being mainly airport transfers and weddings. We will instead offer all our clients future credit with an open date. We thank you for your understanding and please stay safe.
Booking Terms and Conditions
All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions explained below. By confirming a booking, you are accepting the following terms and conditions!
* All bookings must be made 24hrs before pick up excluding Airport transfers. All advance bookings must be reconfirmed at least 24hrs prior. If you wish to make any changes to your booking after the booking has been officially confirmed, these changes can only be accepted subject to availability. Emperor Chauffeur Services reserves the right to charge a fee in relation to any amendments made to your booking, in addition to any other charges that are applicable to the amendments made.
* Amount of luggage's and persons travelling plus dates must be stated prior booking. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity. Luggage, prams and other accessories are restricted to boot capacity only – those which do not fit in the boot of a sedan will not be placed within the vehicle under any circumstance. In this instance the client is liable to organize alternative means/transport to transfer their luggage.
* International Arrivals $15.00 (Airport Parking)
Emperor Chauffeur Services do not issue refunds or exchanges on any bookings except as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is issued, Emperor Chauffeur Services may retain any fees charged. These charges can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking, regardless of whether or not travel has commenced.
WAITING TIME/ ADDITIONAL ROUTING
* Extra $10 applies per 15min for waiting time excluding Airports. Client is responsible in the event of any charges incurred in relation to extra time required for a booking that has exceeded the confirmed schedule. Any extra stops required that were not confirmed and settled at the time of placing the booking will incur extra charges.
* Additional Baby seat/child seat $15.00
* White ribbons for wedding car additional $20.00
* Transfers between 10pm to 5am additional $20.00 surcharge applies
* We except all major credit cards/ EFT also available. (5.00% surcharge applies for credit cards).
DATE/ADDRESS CHANGE AFTER BOOKING
* If a change in time, date and location is requested once booking has been confirmed and paid for, Emperor Chauffeur Services may choose not to refund the fare difference at their discretion.
* In the event that the client or any member of the clients’ party causes damage to the vehicle, the client will be financially responsible to repair that damage. Sanitation fee for all vehicles is $300.00. Clients will be notified in writing before any charges occurs. You also agree to pay for all and any damages to our vehicles arising out of, or in any way connected with you or your authorized party. regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, strict liability, tort or other theories of liability, and also regardless of whether Emperor Chauffeur Services was given actual or constructive notice that damages were possible. Including but not limited to burnt seats, any technical or mechanical failure to the equipment inside the vehicle, missing items, or any body damages to the outside of the vehicle during your or your authorized party accommodations. Consumption of water within all of our vehicles is permitted. Emperor Chauffeur Services require all other beverages and food to be approved prior to the booking. Alcohol or Smoking is strictly NOT permitted in our vehicles.
* Bad behaviour such as abusive language, intoxication etc. towards our chauffeurs will not be tolerated and Emperor Chauffeur Services have the right to terminate transfer at any point.
Meet & Greet
* Emperor Chauffeur Services provides meet and greet services only upon request by clients, however, parking and waiting time charges will be billed to your account. The driver will be instructed to meet the passenger by the baggage claim or customs with a sign that has his or her last name on it, the driver will then escort the passenger to the designated car location (Assisting with the luggage).
* We will do our best to allocate the vehicle type requested for the transfer. However, for any unpredictable reason, if the vehicle is unavailable for the requested time of pick up, we will provide a suitable vehicle to perform the transfer. The transfer cost will be amended accordingly but no higher than the quoted price.
(All customers will receive bottled water/mints or chocolates)